Jesuit Volunteers Canada (JVC) is a year or two of service, where young adults live out the values of
Christian spirituality, social and eco justice, community, and simple living.
Current placement opportunities include working in First Nations communities, youth programing, community development and outreach, education, food justice, and working with the urban poor.
Jesuit Volunteers Canada is currently accepting applications for September 2015 with possible communities and work placements in northern Ontario, Toronto and Regina.
For more information visit www.jesuitvolunteers.ca or call 519-820-8204. JVC is part of a 50-year movement dedicated to inspiring young adults!
- An eleven month commitment from September to July
- Volunteer as a youth worker, community developer, educator, food justice advocate, shelter provider, settlement worker and more..
- Placements in Toronto, northern Ontario, and Regina
- Provision of room, board, and a small stipend
- Living in community with other Jesuit Volunteers
- Ongoing spiritual support which includes one-on-one conversations and organized retreats
- Open to people twenty years old or older
- Opportunities for work experience and debt relief
- Our core tenets are community living, simple living, service for social justice, and spirituality
For more information and to request application information email: email@example.com
First Round Deadline for completed applications: January 31st
© Fontbonne Ministries, Sisters of St. Joseph, Toronto | Privacy/Legal Info | Contact Info | Website by Poverello Media