1) Arrival for Participants: 7pm, Friday, December 27, 2013
2) Departure: 2pm, Wednesday, January 1, 2014
Who? Practicing Catholic Young Adults ages 18-30
If you are not able to contribute the full amount please email us in confidence and we will be able to make an accommodation. We do not want money to prevent anyone from attending.
You must be at least 18 years of age and Catholic in order to participate in this retreat. Also keep in mind that as a retreat participant, you will be expected to follow the program outlined for you. If you won’t participate, you will be asked to go home. Meals will be prepared right at the retreat home, so you don’t need to bring food. You must eat three meals a day (no dieting on retreats!). If you have dietary requirement, please mention them on the registration form.
YTOL is not responsible for any lost or stolen items. Possession of drugs and alcohol in the building or on the grounds of the retreat center is strictly forbidden. Lastly, we ask that you do not to bring any media devices to the retreat as not to hinder this time that should be spent with God.
How to Register:
1. Please fill out the online registration form for this retreat.
2. Please submit payment either online or by cheque or cash to Robin Mendonca: (519) 222-2737
3. Once you have registered, you will receive an update email during the first week of December from the retreat moderators.
If you have any questions about the retreat, or simply want to know how this retreat works and what to expect, feel free to contact us at email@example.com Tel. 705-687-4488.
© Fontbonne Ministries, Sisters of St. Joseph, Toronto | Privacy/Legal Info | Contact Info | Website by Poverello Media