Desert Eyes: Songs of Justice and Spirit
House Concert, hosted by Elizabeth Stocking and Family
Donations to support Christian Peacemaker Teams
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, (905) 852-3878
from Hwy 400
- Take Hwy 400 North to Davis Dr. ( also known as Hwy 9); it is the exit for the town of Newmarket.
- Turn right (east) on Hwy 9 and take this to Bathurst St.
- Turn left (north) on Bathurst St. and take this to Green Lane – the next main intersection.
- Turn right (east) on Green Lane** and take this to Woodbine Ave.. Turn left (north). Take Woodbine Ave. to the next intersection which is Mount Albert Rd.
- Turn right (east) and take this to Regional Rd. #30 , which you will come to just east of the village of Mount Albert.
- Turn left (north) and take Regional Rd. #30 all the way to the village of Zephyr. (The road has a large bend east and then bends north again further along the road becoming Reg. Rd. #39). At the gas station in Zephyr turn right (east).
- This is the Zephyr Sd. Rd. also found on maps as Reg. Rd. #13.
- turn right(east) on #13 and take this up and over the hills to the 5th Conc.. A sign for our farm, Willo’Wind is on the corner.
Turn right(south) on the 5th and we are the first farm on the right.
from Hwy 404 (Northern extension of Don Valley Pkwy) Guests travelling north on Hwy 404, exit at Green Lane (which is the last exit on Hwy 404) and pick up the directions above from this point!
© Fontbonne Ministries, Sisters of St. Joseph, Toronto | Privacy/Legal Info | Contact Info | Website by Poverello Media