EXPLORING WORLD RELGIONS
Explore 11 World Religions In One Great Week!
July 11 - 17, 2010
- Buddhist - Christian - Hindu Islam - Jewish - Native
- Rastafarian - Sikh - Taoist - Wiccan - Zoroastrian
- Meditate with Buddhist Monks - Explore a Fantastic Hindu Temple
- Observe Native Spiritual Practices
- Share in a Sikh Langar Meal
- Talk with an Muslim Imam - Visit a Zoroastrian Temple
- Join in a Wiccan Celebration - Attend Jewish Shabbat
$515 CDN before April 15, 2010 ~ $565 CDN after April 15, 2010
$75.00 deposit per person at time of registration. Full payment by June 15, 2010
Price includes: ALL meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner), ALL restaurants, ALL site visits by chartered bus, ALL donations to faith groups, ALL entry fees, ALL class materials, course book and three instructors.
University of Toronto Multi-Faith Centre, 569 Spadina Ave., Toronto, Ontario
To Register: 519-822-0099 or firstname.lastname@example.org
List of accommodation options available on request.
Encounter World Religions Centre, People Places Practices Philosophies
Discover The World’s Religions From Informational And Experiential Perspectives:
Classes: “Learn about founders, history, sacred texts, and primary beliefs
Site Visits: Board a bus to visit the people and places that make up the North American
mosaic, hear from practitioners and religious leaders, ask questions, tour sacred buildings, eat traditional food and participate in or observe diverse rituals and practices.”
© Fontbonne Ministries, Sisters of St. Joseph, Toronto | Privacy/Legal Info | Contact Info | Website by Poverello Media